- EntityAgence Pour la promotion des Investissements au Mali - API Mali
- Amount298 million USD
The project consists of the construction of a modern farm to develop irrigated agriculture and intensive livestock farming on an area of 25 000 acres in the short term, and with a possible extension to 100 000 acres in long terms in the Macina (Office du Niger area). In addition, 108,000 head of cattle will be produced over an area of 400 acres.
The Office du Niger is known for the significant availability of land and water resources, but only an estimated 10% of this great potential is developed and exploited nowadays.
- Annual production of 88,500 tons of rice;
- Annual production of 150 400 tons of vegetable;
- At least 615 permanent jobs created for the farm and thousands of temporary jobs
created in agricultural part;
- Provide the country and the sub-region with agricultural and livestock products.
Characteristics of Partnership Requirements
Project design: Private
Partner Remuneration: Private
Risk Sharing: Private