- EntityMAURITIUS-AFRICA FUND
- AmountUSD 50-60 million
The Technology Park of Grand Bassam in Côte d’Ivoire offers various opportunities for investment in a secure environment under a Government-to-Government framework. The Twin Towers represent the iconic development within the Park with the objective of providing modern world-class facilities to accommodate international ICT and biotech companies looking to relocate their operations in Côte d’Ivoire.
Other investment opportunities include a 4-star business hotel, office and industrial buildings, residential apartments, and a commercial center.
- The project is a collaboration between the Government of Côte d’Ivoire and the Government of Mauritius through their designated institutions (VITIB and Mauritius-Africa Fund, respectively).
- The ZBTIC Act of 2014 in Côte d’Ivoire provides the legal and regulatory framework for investment and operations in the Industrial Park.
- The regime includes business and investment incentives, fiscal incentives, customs exemptions, and relaxed fund repatriation mechanisms.
- Additional benefits for partner investors/developers are available by structuring the investments through the Mauritian jurisdiction.
Characteristics of Partnership Requirements
Project Design: VITIB S.A. and partners
Partner Remuneration: Private
Risk Sharing: Public/Private