Is artificial intelligence already a must for African companies?
Only 10% of companies reported significant revenue gains from using artificial intelligence (AI) technologies in 2021. Yet observers all agree that AI will soon provide a key competitive edge for companies operating in the finance, healthcare and automotive sectors through its capacity to transform the huge quantity of available data into added value.
Accordingly, having already climbed 15% to represent $342bn in 2021, the AI global market is set to increase by 19% in 2022. Despite having invested very little in AI so far, should and can Africa’s private sector seize this opportunity? Are there niche markets in which Africa could establish itself as a leader?
- Finance, e-commerce, healthcare: which sectors will AI impact most?
- Human capital: can women be the missing link?
- How can African businesses meet the challenge of technological transformation?
Who should attend?
This webinar is primarily intended for CEOs, members of executive committees, legal directors and financial directors of large African companies.
Registration is confirmed by the organizer in accordance to your profile and number of participants allowed, so it is very important for you to register.
The webinar will be broadcasted on Zoom. It is a free event and access to Zoom does not require any additional fee.
Before we start, make sure your computer is set up for the optimal experience:
- A computer or any mobile device with an internet connection
- Close all other programs and applications on your computer
- If you lose video or audio, please refresh your browser
- For optimal viewing experience we suggest you use Chrome
Only people who have been accepted to the event will receive a unique URL link via their email addresses used in the registration form to connect to the webinar before the event starts. Active engagement will be very welcome before and during the event.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com