Business Correspondent, CNN
Post-Covid logistics in Africa: Taking up challenges, seizing opportunities
- Global competition, supply chain disruption: How were companies able to survive the crisis?
- Buyouts, digitisation, relocations… what changes are to be expected in the foreseeable future?
- Companies, DFIs, States: how to build mutually beneficial partnerships?
This webinar is part of a serie of sectorial webinars, “African champions: dealing with the Covid-19 crisis”, devoted to business leaders operating in Africa, brought to you by the AFRICA CEO FORUM and sponsors.
Relive the webinar:
Managing Partner, Okan
Head of Africa for Terminal Investment, MSC
CEO, Astral Aviation
Who should attend?
This webinar is primarily intended for CEOs, members of executive committees, legal directors and financial directors of large African companies.
The African Export-Import Bank is a pan-African multilateral financial institution devoted to financing and promoting intra and extra-African trade. Established in 1993 by African governments, African private and institutional investors, and non-African investors, it has approved over $67 billion in credit facilities for African businesses. It is rated A- (GCR), Baa1
(Moody’s), BBB- (Fitch).
Registration is confirmed by the organizer in accordance to your profile and number of participants allowed, so it is very important for you to register.
The webinar will be broadcasted on Zoom. It is a free event and access to Zoom does not require any additional fee.
Before we start, make sure your computer is set up for the optimal experience:
- A computer or any mobile device with an internet connection
- Close all other programs and applications on your computer
- If you lose video or audio, please refresh your browser
- For optimal viewing experience we suggest you use Chrome
Only people who have been accepted to the event will receive a unique URL link via their email addresses used in the registration form to connect to the webinar before the event starts. Active engagement will be very welcome before and during the event.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com