The first-ever digital event devoted to African finance leaders
- Finance and economic ministers
- Major African banks and insurers
- Regulators and supervisory authorities
- Institutions operating in African capital markets
- Mobile money, payments and money transfer operators
- Fintech firms
- Investors and asset and pension fund managers
- Development finance institutions
Strategic objectives of THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY SUMMIT
- Stimulate the digitalisation, financial inclusion and financing of economic activity.
- Accelerate the emergence of a pan-African financial services market, particularly through standardising practices and developing robust continental groups.
- Promote dialogue between states, regulators and regulated entities to build a robust financial industry that drives the real economy and sustainable development.
- Facilitate the exchange of ideas and best practices between industry professionals.
- Discuss the latest trends and developments in the global and African financial industries.