The AFRICA CEO FORUM provides a unique platform for African Governments to deepen their strategic relationships with the international business community (CEOs, investors) and to boost the dialogue with the Development Financial Institutions.
A PUBLIC-PRIVATE DIALOGUE WITH DECISION-MAKERS
The Forum gathers the key stakeholders involved in the success of a public-private partnership’ s project:
- Public decision-makers: Heads of State, Prime Ministers, ministers, presidential or ministerial advisers, heads of public investment agency, heads of local employer organization, local investors amongst others.
- Private decision-makers: International investors, CEOs, heads of funding financial institution (international, continental, national) amongst others.
TAILORED OPPORTUNITIES FOR A RESULT-ORIENTED DISCUSSION
- Country sessions where government officials present PPP projects, reforms and regulatory framework, priority sectors, development pipeline;
- Strategic workshops to discuss and to create positive conditions for the emergence of a new partnership’s model;
- Private spaces for business-to-government meetings;
- Luncheons in private dining rooms…